1. An invalid timeout value was specified in the CREATE USER or CREATE USERGROUP statement.
2. If the CONNECT statement is specified with a timeout value, this value must be less than or equal to the maximum timeout value possible for the user concerned.
1. Choose a value of between 30 and 32400 seconds for the special database parameter SESSION_TIMEOUT.
2. If no user-specific timeout value was defined for the current user in the CREATE USER or CREATE USERGROUP statement, this maximum value is equal to the SESSION_TIMEOUT database parameter.
If a user-specific timeout value was defined in the CREATE USER or CREATE USERGROUP statement, this is the maximum value.
3. If 0 is given as the timeout value in the CONNECT statement, periods of inactivity during a session are not checked.