There is no more memory space available for results tables.
1. The storage space available for results tables is too small or
2. The database application generated too much temporary information.
In both cases, the execution of the SQL statement was terminated and the user was disconnected from the database system by an implicit RELEASE statement in the format ROLLBACK WORK RELEASE.
1. Reissue the SQL statement after a new CONNECT statement. At this time another user may have defined fewer result tables or generated less temporary information.
2. Use the Database Manager to define more disk space.
3. Use an EXPORT TABLE command to transfer tables and create more space.