To use the Mobile Administrator you must configure the service, and create a copy of the service for every required language.
1. Start the Visual Administrator and log on to the J2EE system.
2. Choose the server you want on the Cluster tab page and then Service ® Connector Container.
3. Expand the branch sap.com/sapjra.rar on the Runtime tab page.
4. Select the service eis/SAPJRAFactory.
On the right side of the screen, you can see detailed information about the service.
5. Change to the Managed Connection Factory tab page, and from here choose the Connection Definition tab page. Specify the number of Maximum Connections to -1 (default) and save your entries.
The value -1 means that the number of connections is not restricted. If you want to restrict the number of possible connections, you can enter the required value here.
6. Select the service eis/SAPJRAFactory and choose Copy to copy the service.
7. Enter the name SAPJRAFactory_EN for the English-language service and save your entries.
On the right side of the window, you can see detailed information about the copied service.
8. Change to the Managed Connection Factory tab page, and from here choose the Properties tab page.
All the parameters on the Properties tab page must belong to the String type.
9. Check whether the specified language matches the name. If necessary, adapt the language settings and save your entries.
You can adjust additional parameters and values (for the parameters, see Deploying the JRA for the Mobile Administrator).
10. Repeat the process for all the languages you want to provide.