If you want to create setup packages with a DB2E database, you require an add-on for the DB2E software. You must add the add-on to the setup package using a device configuration.
? You have files for the DB2E installation. You require either the file db2e82.zip (without encryption) or the file db2e82_encrypt.zip (with encryption).
1. Starting the Mobile Administrator.
2. Switch to the Archive Converter function.
3. Upload the required file: db2e82.zip (without encryption) or db2e82_encrypt.zip (with encryption).
4. Generate the SDA archive.
5. Upload the archive using the Software Deployment Manager (see Software Deployment Manager).
6. In the Mobile Administrator, check if the DB2E add-on is displayed as a mobile component (see Displaying Mobile Components).