In the Mobile Administrator, you can use monitors to check the progress of a synchronization. The data for the synchronization monitors is collected using the report MEMON_TECH_AGGREGATION (see Reports for Scheduling Background Jobs).
To monitor the progress of a synchronization run, you have to activate the synchronization monitors.
? A System Landscape Directory (SLD) is available and has been configured.
? The SAP NetWeaver AS is registered in this SLD.
? You have created service users for the administration (see Creating Service Userssa).
1. Start the J2EE Engine.
2. Start the J2EE Visual Administrator and connect to the J2EE Engine.
3. Choose the server you want on the Cluster tab page and then Services ® SLD Data Supplier.
4. Choose the CIM Client Generation Settings tab page. Enter the host, the port, the service user, and the password, and save your entries.
5. Restart the J2EE Engine.
6. From the start page of the J2EE Engine, choose Web Dynpro ® Content Administrator.
7. Choose Maintain JCo Destinations.
8. Both of the newly created JCo destinations ME_MONITORS_MODELDATA_DEST and ME_MONITORS_METADATA_DEST appear with a red status.
9. Activate both JCo destinations successively.
a. Choose Create.
b. Choose Next twice.
c. For the Data Type, choose the following:
¦ For ME_MONITORS_MODELDATA_DEST, Application Data
¦ For ME_MONITORS_METADATA_DEST, Dictionary Meta Data
d. Choose Next.
e. Choose the required system for the Message Server and then Next.
f. Enter the logon data and choose Next.
g. Choose Finish to complete the task.
10. Test the two destinations by choosing Test.