CCMS for SAP/DB2 UDB for UNIX and Windows allows you to monitor, control and configure your SAP system.
The CCMS analysis monitors provide functions for:
· Checking system status and operation modes.
· Locating potential problems as quickly as possible.
· Early diagnosis of potential problems, for example, resource problems in the host or database system, which could adversely affect the SAP system.
· Analyzing and tuning the SAP system and environment (host and database systems) to optimize the throughput of the SAP system.
The DBA Cockpit provides you with access to all the functions and indicators for monitoring and administration.
· For general information on CCMS, see CCMS Monitoring.
· For DB2-specific information, see the IBM documentation IBM DB2 Universal Database System Monitor Guide and Reference and the IBM DB2 Universal Database Administration Guide: Performance.