This monitor provides an overview of the sorts processes on database files since the last IPL of the database server. The monitor performs the following:
· Displays time and space required for the sort
· Lists the SQL statement that caused the sort
· Explains why the query optimizer chose to perform a sort (Reason Code)
To display information on sorts, call transaction DB4COCKPIT.
1. In the navigation frame, choose Performance ® Database Monitor ® Sorts.
2. For more detailed information, double-click the SQL statement you are interested in.