In this submenu you can display details of the CPI-C connections from the basic list.
You will see the following submenu:
connection attributes display connection
2 : delete connection, keep return-code
3 : delete connection, free connection
4 : activate connection trace
5 : deactivate connection trace
6 : display partner attr
7 : display cvid info
q - quit
m - Menu
In addition to the attributes already displayed in the basic list, other connection attributes are also displayed. These include:
· Partner LU
· Partner TP
· CPIC and SAP return codes
· Host address and complete host name
· Partner host address and full partner host name (only for TCP/IP connections)
· The CPI-C function currently being executed (only for TCP-IP connections)
In principle, connections can be manually deleted from an external system. You can differentiate between two delete sessions:
· The connection is closed, but a corresponding return code is stored in the connection table to inform the CPI-C programs concerned (keep return code).
· The connection is closed and the corresponding entry in the connection table deleted (free connection).
After selecting these functions, you have to enter the number of the connection in the connection table.
You can activate or deactivate the trace for individual connections. After you have selected these functions you have to enter the number of the connection you want to set up a trace for. You will find the trace results in file dev_rd.
Display partner attributes: After you have entered the conversation ID, the connection attributes are displayed (client and server). You will find the conversation ID in the table of CPI-C connections.
The following details are supplied:
· Client and server LU name
· Client and server TP name
· Client and server index (index in the internal administration structure of the gateway)
· Client and server TP address
· Client and server host name
· Client and server system type (for example, REGISTER_TP, NORMAL_CLIENT, REMOTE_GATEWAY)
· Connection number (index in the internal administration structure of the gateway).
When you specify the conversation ID, information about whether this conversation ID is administrated locally or remotely is displayed. If the administration is remote, you will also be informed of the host name and the service of the administrating gateway.
conversation id ..: 13205760 remote
gwhost ...........: ls0302.wdf.sap-ag.de
gwserv ...........: sapgw53