Entering Tables from Which You Only Delete Entries
Your data archiving solution may include tables from which entries are only deleted and not archived.
This can include:
- Tables whose entries are deleted but not archived, such as tables whose entries can be rebuilt at any time using data in the system, such as index or matchcode tables
- Tables used in structures and views
To assign tables from which you only delete entries to an archiving object, proceed as follows:
- Select an archiving object on the initial screen of transaction AOBJ. Under Archiving Object, choose Tables from Which You Only Delete Entries.
The Tables From Which You Only Delete Entries maintenance screen appears.
- Choose New Entries and enter the relevant tables in the Table Name field.
- Save your entries and return to the initial screen of transaction AOBJ.