The SAP regional structure is maintained using report RSADRLSM02. This report is available as of Release 4.5B.
The postal reference data exist.
You usually obtain the postal data from the places responsible for the relevant country's post.
1. Convert the data format of the reference data into the form normalized for report RSADRLSM02. It is recommended that you use the LSM Workbench for this. For more information about the procedure, see Notes 333954 (for version 1.0 of the LSM Workbench) and 334096 (as of version 1.5 of the LSM Workbench).
2. Start report RSADRLSM02 and specify as the source the file or files with the normalized data.
The SAP regional structure is then filled during the first import. Each time the report is executed again, additional difference tables are filled for the other steps in the quarterly adjustment.
The differences arising when reference data is updated in the SAP regional structure are stored on the database. Reports RSADRQU1, RSADRQU2 and RSADRQU3 then have to be started in succession in order to adjust the addresses stored in the system, which have been checked against the city file, according to the new regional structure data.
The differences that result from the update are saved in the following database tables, which are also referred to as difference tables:
· Table ADRDIFINFO: Control table for difference tables
· Table ADRDIF_CT: Difference table for cities
· Table ADRDIF_CP: Difference table for districts
· Table ADRDIF_PO: Difference table for PO boxes
· Table ADRDIF_ST: Difference table for streets
· Table ADRDIF_PC: Difference table for postal codes