Assigning and Changing User Statuses
To be able to assign user statuses to a notification, the following conditions must be fulfilled in Customizing for Cross-Application Components under Notification Processing ® Status Management ® Define Status Profile
- User statuses are defined in a status profile
- A status profile is assigned to the notification type to be processed.
You can only change a user status if the status order numbers assigned to the user status in Customizing allow it:
- The status order numbers defined for individual user statuses in the status profile determine the sequence in which the user statuses can be activated.
- If a user status does not have an order number assigned to it, the user status can always be set.
- It is not possible for several statuses with status order numbers to be active at the same time.
- You cannot delete the initial user status that has been set for a notification.
Call up a notification in the change mode.
In the notification header, choose Status detail.
The status information is displayed.
- In the column for user statuses (right column), activate the desired user status and then choose Back.
The notification header with the chosen user status is displayed.
- Save the notification.