Processing Notifications Using Worklist
Using the worklist for notifications, you can select notifications on the basis of different criteria and process them. You can select the notifications as follows:
- You select the notifications using the My worklist function. The system then displays the following notifications for further selection and processing:
- All notifications to be processed by you as the "person responsible" or that fall within your department's area of responsibility
- All notifications to be processed by you as a <Partner function>
- All notifications you created
- All notifications that were last processed by you
- You select the notifications using the General selection function. The system then displays all notifications for further selection and processing. Make sure the preset selection criteria contain the values you want (for example, notification status, selection period).
If you use the General selection function and you want to process notifications for which you are not responsible or which you did not create, you must have the corresponding authorization.
You choose Logistics ® Central Functions ® Notification ® Worklist ® Notifications to call up the worklist for notifications.
You enter the required data and choose Execute.
See also:Select and Process Notifications Using Worklist