The following features apply:
· PRD must be an SAP ABAP database of the same SAP release as TST.
· PRD must be a SQL Server system.
· TST can run on any platform, not necessarily on Windows and SQL Server. If TST is a non-SQL Server system, you need to use transactions ST04_MSS, DB02_MSS and DB12_MSS rather than ST04, DB02 and DB12.
· The full functionality of the monitor transactions is available.
· The two systems may be separated by a firewall. In this case, the RFC connection can be routed through a saprouter installed on the firewall.