In the case of Outbound processing under Message Control, the process is found (function module of the application) using the outbound process code. The process reads the application data and places it in an IDoc.
You must edit the outbound process codes in the following cases:
· You have written a function module (for example for a separate IDoc type), which you want to name through a new process code
· You want to assign a different function module to process code X.
· You want to the switch the ALE services on or off. Deactivating the ALE services can improve performance (lower memory requirement)
The outbound process codes are application specific.
· Determine the process code from the partner profiles or under SAP Menu ® Tools ® IDoc Interface/ALE ® Services ® Documentation ® Process Codes (WE64).
· You choose SAP Menu ® Tools ® Business Communications ® IDoc Interface/ALE ® Development ® IDoc ® Outbound Processing ® Maintain Process Code (WE41).
· To change an assignment or to make a new entry, choose .