When you reset a worklist, the system removes all objects (regardless of their translation status) from your worklist structure, leaving an empty tree so that you can call up a worklist again.
You may need to reset your worklist in the following situations:
· You have called up too many objects and would like to call up a smaller worklist for fewer objects per object type
· The same collections are assigned to both you and other translators, and you want to enable another translator to call up the objects that are currently in your worklist
· You want to call up a worklist with a different worklist number in the same system
· You want to call up a worklist for a different source and target language combination in the same system
If your worklist contains any 100% translated objects when you reset it, you will only be able to display these objects in a new worklist if the Display translated objects checkbox is selected in your worklist settings. To activate this option, choose Utilities ®Settings ® Worklist and select the corresponding checkbox. You need to call up transaction SE63 again for the setting to become active, before you call up a worklist again.
To reserve 100% translated objects in a new worklist, you must select the Translated checkbox on the Get Worklist before choosing the Reserve Objects pushbutton.
You can reset your worklist in the following ways:
· Directly from the worklist screen.
· From the initial screen of transaction SE63.
1. From the worklist screen, choose Worklist ® Reset Worklist.
The dialog box Reset Worklist appears, in which the system asks if you want to reset the worklist.
2. Choose Yes.
All the objects are removed from your worklist, and you return to the initial screen of SE63. You can now call up a new worklist.
1. From the initial screen of SE63, choose Worklist ® Standard.
The dialog box My Worklist: Parameters appears.
2. In this dialog box, check that your source and target languages and worklist number are correct, and then select the Reset Worklist / Reservation checkbox.
3. Choose Enter.
The system removes all objects from your personal worklist, and displays the Get Worklist screen. Your worklist is now empty and you can now call up a new worklist.
The system removes all objects from your worklist, resulting in an empty worklist tree.
You can now call up a worklist for a different source and target language combination or a different worklist number.