You may want to change the quality status of a specific proposal in the following situations:
· You want the proposal to be automatically distributed.
· You want to assign a higher quality status to a proposal created by a new translator, after you have checked it.
· You want to assign a lower quality status to a proposal, so that it is not included in automatic distribution.
Your translator profile determines the quality statuses that you can assign.
There is no direct function for changing the quality status of a proposal. You therefore have to create it again. The technical information on the original creator is not lost. The system records your user name as the last changer of the proposal.
You cannot change the quality status of an exception. Exceptions always have a quality status of zero.
1. Ensure that the text of the proposal whose quality status you want to change is highlighted at the top of the proposal pool screen.
Ў If you branched to the proposal pool from the short text editor, this means the text must have been in the translation line before you branched to the proposal pool.
Ў If you accessed the proposal pool via transaction SLPP, this means you must have entered the text in the text field in the Target group box.
Ў If you want to change the text highlighted at the top of the proposal pool, click the icon next to it. Enter the new text in the dialog box that is now displayed.
2. In the proposal pool, choose the icon next to the type of proposal whose quality status you want to change. Example:
Ў To change the quality status of a system standard, choose next to Standard under System.
Ў To change the quality status of an application standard, choose next to Standard under the node of the domain in question.
Ў To change the quality status of an abbreviation, choose next to the full translation of the abbreviation.
The Select Status dialog box appears.
3. Double-click the new quality status that you want to assign to this proposal.
To change the quality status of a system standard, you can also use the Status A, Status S, Status B, and Status X pushbuttons. Alternatively, you can use the following key combinations: CTRL + F1, CTRL + F2, CTRL + F3, and CTRL + F4.
The system assigns the quality status that you selected to the proposal. The system records your user name as the last changer of the proposal.