Various tools are available should errors occur:
· For outbound messages you can check with routing tests, whether the error is located in the determination of the node using the recipient address.
· You can set a trace for ingoing and/or outgoing messages.
· You can analyze the messages sent according to their current status. For example, you can display and resend all documents with transmission errors.
· You can set the trace for the external communication systems from the SAPconnect administration.
· The external communication systems use separate tools for error analysis. See the relevant documentation.
· For troubleshooting, you can display the MIME version of a document.