The periodic execution of a data collection method has to be explicitly started after each restart of the SAP system. You can execute the method manually each time or configure the system so that the scheduled method is started automatically.
1. In the display of a SAP Business Communication monitor, choose Goto ® Settings and Methods.
2. Under Methods, select Method definitions.
3. Under Methods, choose Display overview.
A list of all method definitions is displayed.
4. Select the method name SAPconnect or SAPphone by double-clicking on it.
5. Choose .
6. On the tab page Control, select Execute method immediately after the start of a monitoring segment.
7. Choose .