If you send IDocs by qRFC, this function can monitor the outbound queue and react to any errors which occur.
You send IDocs with qRFC.
This monitoring function displays the elements in the outbound queue:
· Recipient port
· Selected queues
· IDoc number
· Link to IDoc display
You can make the following changes to a queue:
· Flag IDocs for deletion
· Delete IDocs from the queue
· Start a queue
- Choose Tools ® IDoc Interface/ALE ® Administration ® Monitoring ® Troubleshooting ® Monitor IDoc Outbound Queue (transaction WEOUTQUEUE), to go to the outbound queue monitoring.
- Select the IDocs or queues which you want to monitor, using the specified selection parameters.
- If queue problems occurred in transmission, you can select IDocs and go to their detail view with the Display IDoc button, to determine their status.
- You can remove IDocs from the queue with the Delete IDoc from Queue button.
- To send a queue, select the queue name and choose Start Queue.