The central Integration Server must be registered in the System Landscape Directory (SLD). For this purpose, the required Common Information Model (CIM) objects must have been instantiated in the SLD during the post-installation steps described in the Installation Guide SAP NetWeaver 2004s at SAP Service Marketplace at service.sap.com/installNW2004s.
When maintained as a product, the Integration Server is described as a technical system in the SLD.
This task corresponds to template step 7.
Perform the following steps:
1. On the SLD start page of your SLD host, choose Technical Systems.
The Technical Systems page appears.
2. Select Web AS ABAP as type of your technical system.
3. In the table displayed, choose the technical system (<SAPSIDon host name>) that you have created for the Integration Server with transaction RZ70. See the Installation Guide SAP NetWeaver 2004s at SAP Service Marketplace at service.sap.com/installNW2004s.
A details screen appears, where you can maintain the technical system.
4. On the Installed Products tab page, choose Add new Product.
A list of available products appears.
5. In the product list, select the product SAP NetWeaver 2004s.
6. Make sure that all required components are select in the software component versions list.
7. Choose Save.