The configuration of security at message level differs depending on the used protocol and communication partner.
To enable message-level security within the Adapter Engine, you need to do the following:
· Use the Visual Administrator and verify under Libraries ® IAIKSecurity that the cryptographic library IAIK has been deployed on the Integration Server.
· Also verify that the appropriate JCE Unlimited Strength Jurisdiction Policy file has been downloaded from java.sun.com and applied to your Java Runtime Environment (JRE).
To enable message-level security within the Integration Server (using the XI protocol), the configuration includes the following:
· Configuration of Web service security in AS-ABAP
· Configuration of Web service security in AS-Java
· Verification of the Web service security configuration by using the Runtime Workbench
Message-Level Security in the SAP NetWeaver Process Integration Security Guide.