To configure Web service security in SAP NetWeaver usage type AS-Java, you have to do the following:
· Assign the security roles
· Check the cryptographic library
Use the Visual Administrator to assign security roles for the central Adapter Engine as follows:
1. Select the service Security Provider on the corresponding server.
2. Under Policy Configuration select the Component sap.com/tc~sec~wssec~app*wssprocess.jar
3. Assign the security role WSSecurityProcessing to the user you specified in the above maintained RFC destination for logging on to the Integration Server.
4. If the private key and public root certificate of any keystore view are not contained in the TrustedCAs or DEFAULT view, assign the security role KeystoreAdministrator of this keystore view component to the user you specified in the above maintained RFC destination for logging on to the Integration Server.
Verify the following:
· The cryptographic library IAIK has been deployed on the Integration Server.
· The JCE Unlimited Strength Jurisdiction Policy file has been applied to the corresponding Java Runtime Environment (JRE).