To carry out a Table Analysis you always need an analysis variant. This relates to only one table and describes which fields are to be analyzed.
Depending on the usage type there are two kinds of analysis variant available:
· To create an analysis variant for future table analyses, use transaction TAANA_AV. The definition of this variant is saved on the database, and can be used for future table analyses.
· To create an ad hoc analysis variant for currently scheduled table analyses, use transaction TAANA. The definition of this variant is not saved on the database, and so is only available for the table analysis that you are currently scheduling.
· Creating an analysis variant
Ў For information on analysis variants that you can also use for future table analyses, see Creating an Analysis Variant.
Ў For information on analysis variants that you can only use for currently scheduled table analyses, see Creating an Ad hoc Analysis Variant.
· Displaying an analysis variant
In transaction TAANA_AV you can find on the left hand side of the screen a list of all the analysis variants created, sorted by table names. To display an analysis variant, double-click on it. The analysis variant is then displayed on the right side of the screen.
· Deleting an analysis variant
To delete an analysis variant, display the variant you want to delete on the right side of the screen. Choose Edit ® Delete.