An ad hoc analysis variant is only available for the currently scheduled table analyses. The definition of this variant is not saved on the database, and as a result is only available for the table analysis that you are currently scheduling.
1. Using transaction TAANA you can access the screen Table Analysis: Administration.
2. Choose Table Analysis ® Perform check. The system displays a dialog box.
3. Enter the name of the table.
4. Choose the input help for Analysis variant.
5. Choose Ad Hoc Variant in the dialog box Analysis Variants: Selection.
6. Select the fields for the analysis variant, and choose Continue.
7. Copy the analysis variant.
You do not need a transport request for the ad hoc variant.