SQLDBC is comprised of the runtime library libSQLDBC for executing programs that access a MaxDB database instance, the software development kit SQLDBC SDK for developing database applications and database interfaces for MaxDB, and the sqldbc_cons tool for writing traces.
libSQLDBC contains the following libraries:
· Version-independent runtime library libSQLDBC.dll or libSQLDBC.so (UNIX/Linux)
· Version-dependent runtime library libSQLDBC<version>.dll or libSQLDBC<version>.so (UNIX/Linux)
libSQLDBC76.dll for MaxDB 7.6
· Runtime library libSQLDBC_C.dll for the support of native C applications
All libraries run independently of each other and have no dependencies with other MaxDB libraries. They are installed in the <independent_program_path>/pgm directory.
SQLDBC SDK contains the following files:
· Header file SQLDBC.h for C++
· Header file SQLDBC_C.h for C
· Static and dynamic link libraries for C and C++
The files are installed in the <independent_program_path>/sdk/sqldbc directory.