You call the initDev_MaxDB(.bat) script that fills the environment variables that are required by the VMAKE program with values.
Call this script each time you have opened a new shell or a new command window.
· You have installed the development environment.
· You have installed the source code.
1. Switch to the directory in which you installed the development environment and then two the V<version> directory. <version> is the version of the installed source code.
2. If necessary, change the values of the environment variables in the initDev_MaxDB(.bat) script.
3. Execute the initDev_MaxDB(.bat) script.
The environment variables in the development environment were filled with values. The system also switches to the MaxDB_DEV directory.
You can now change a MaxDB program.