Choose Go To ® Services or the icon on the entry screen to display the services configured for the ICM. A service consists of the following components:
· The protocol that is used (HTTP, HTTPS, SMTP)
· Keep-alive timeout (in seconds)
· Processing timeout (in seconds)
· Flag whether the service is currently active. The ICM does not accept requests on an inactive port.
· Flag whether the external binding program icmbnd should be used to bind the port (see also Binding Ports < 1024 to UNIX)
On this screen, you can choose Go To ® Service to create, delete, activate or deactivate services.
You can display the ICM server cache statistics by choosing Goto ® Statistics This displays details about accesses and hits and so on.
If you double-click a service, you branch to the detail display for that service.
Note that any changes you make here are lost when you restart. If you want to create or change a service permanently, you must do this using the profile parameter icm/server_port_<xx>.