· Perl 5.005 (ActivePerl) or above
· Python 1.5.2 or above
We recommend that you install Perl and Python on Microsoft Windows in directories whose paths do not contain blank characters.
· Visual C++ 6.0 or Visual C++ 7.0 (Microsoft Windows) or C/C++ Compiler gcc (UNIX/Linux)
· bison, flex (UNIX/Linux only)
2. UNIX/Linux only:
Check whether your browser has changed the file extension from .tgz to .tar. If it has, then rename the archive .tgz again.
3. Unpack the archive in a directory that does not contain blank characters.
The DevTool directory is created.
4. Execute the installtools.pl script in the DevTool directory.
Ў The script searches in the %PATH% or $PATH environment variables for the Perl and Python installations.
Ў You are asked to specify your preferred text editor.
Ў The iprofile.tmp file is created.
The development environment was installed.