1. In the Name field, enter a name for the column, and confirm it with Enter.
2. In the Datatype field, select the relevant data type.
3. Depending on the data type, you can specify additional properties:
Ў Dimension (Dim)
Ў Code type(Code)
Ў Column is key column
Ў Columns may not contain NULL values (Not NULL)
Ў Default value for column value (Default)
Ў Uniqueness of column values (Unique)
· To insert a new column, choose New Column. The new column is added to the end of the table.
· To insert a new column and at the same time copy the definition of existing columns in the same table, select the required columns, and choose Clone Column. The new column is added to the end of the table.
· To insert new columns and copy the definition of existing columns from existing tables, choose Import Column. A window opens, containing all columns defined by the current user. Select one or more columns and choose OK. The new column is added to the end of the table.
· In order to remove a column from the table, select the column and choose Remove Column.
You can change the columns sequence by selecting one or more columns and moving them upwards or downwards using the arrows Э Я.