Under Tables, the Catalog Manager displays the database tables, view tables and synonyms that you have access to in accordance with your user settings. The entries are arranged by owner.
You can create and edit database tables. You can create, rename, and delete view tables and synonyms.
· Creating a database table
· Creating a view table
· Creating a synonym
· Displaying the definition of a table
· Changing the definition of a database table
· Displaying the content of a table
· Using a Table in Dialogs or Definitions
· Renaming a table
· Deleting all rows of a table
· Deleting a table