When developing with tracks, you need to provide the Component Build Service (CBS) with the environment for building the components. This environment is included in the following components. You entered these components as required components when you configured the track:
You must now check the current version into the Transport Studio of the Change Management Service (CMS) and then import it into the configured systems.
These software components are located on the SAP NETWEAVER 2004S Java DVD in the following relative directory paths:
You are in the Transport Studio of the CMS.
You have already configured a domain and a track with the specified required software components.
You have copied the archives of the required software components to the inbox directory of the transport directory.
1. In the Transport Studio, select the track for which you have configured the software components mentioned above as Required Software Components.
2. Choose the Check-In tab page.
3. In the Archive Name field, enter the SAP-JEE.sca file and choose Check-In.
4. Repeat this step for the archives SAP_BUILDT.sca and SAP_JTECHS.sca.
5. These archives are checked in to the track and placed in the import queue of the development system.
1. In Transport Studio, choose the Development tab page.
2. The checked in software components are in the import queue with the status Waiting for import.
3. Choose Select All and then Import. If the import is successful, the status changes to Import finished.
4. Repeat these steps for all systems for which you have configured the track.
You have checked in the required software components for the automatic build with the CBS into the track and transported them through the systems. This completes the preparations for development.