You can now start creating the project structure that is the basis for the Web service example application. To include all the development objects, first create a new Web Dynpro project. Add a new Web Dynpro component to this project that can be displayed in the Web Browser using the corresponding Web Dynpro application.
The following description does not list every single step in detail, since you have already become familiar with a similar procedure in the Welcome Quickstart Guide.
Execute the following steps so that you can continue afterwards with actually developing the Web Dynpro example application (view layout, connection to the public Email Web service, data binding, context structures, model binding, and so on).
1. Choose File ® New Project ® Web Dynpro Project: The Web Dynpro Project wizard appears.
2. Enter the project name WebDynpro_EmailWS and leave all the standard settings for the project unchanged.
1. To open the wizard, open the context menu for the Applications node and choose Create Application.
2. Enter the name EmailWSApp for the Web Dynpro application and the package name com.sap.tc.webdynpro.tutorials.emailws.
3. Accept the default setting (that is, Authentication is deselected) and Next.
4. Select the radio button Create a new component and choose Next.
5. Enter EmailWSComponent as the name for this Web Dynpro component. Leave the package name com.sap.tc.webdynpro.tutorials.emailws and all the other default settings unchanged.
6. Let the radio button Embed new View selected and give the new view the name EmailFormView.
7. Choose Finish.
You have now created the basic project structure for the new Web Dynpro project WebDynpro_EmailWS. In the Web Dynpro Explorer, the following nodes are displayed for the structure:
You have now made all the preparations necessary to develop the specific functions of the example application.