The administrator in the eCATT system must create a user called ECATT_HTTP(with a password). The user requires no special authorization but must be a system user (in transaction SU01, display the user and choose the Logon data tab. Under User Type, select System).
1. In the eCATT System, start transaction SICF and navigate to the service ecatt_recorder.
2. Double-click on ecatt_recorder.
3. On the Logon Data tab, enter the user ECATT_HTTPand the password.
4. Choose Save.
5. Select ecatt_recorder and choose Service/Virtual Host ® Activate.
1. In the Visual Administrator, choose Server ® Services ® Deploy.
2. On the Runtime tab, select Application.
3. Select ecattping.
4. Choose Start Application.
1. In the target system, start transaction SICF and navigate to the service ecattping.
2. Select ecattping and choose Service/Virtual Host ® Activate.