You can parameterize the input values of screen elements. This can only be done under the DATACHANGES node.
If you entered values during recording, these will appear under the DATACHANGES node automatically. However, you do not have to enter values during recording to be able to parameterize them later. You can copy the elements from under the DATA node to the DATACHANGES node.
1. In the test script editor, open the command interface.
2. Expand the tree in the left side of the structure editor to display the element that you want to change.
3. Double-click the element to display it for editing in the right-hand pane.
4. In the right-hand pane, enter the parameter name or new value.
1. Expand the tree in the left side of the structure editor to display the element that you want to change.
2. From the context menu, choose Copy to DATACHANGES.