You can create new eCATT test scripts and test configurations from CATT test cases.
1. On the Extended Computer Aided Test Tool: Initial Screen screen, choose eCATT Object ® Catt Migration
A dialog box appears.
2. If the test case is in another system, enter the appropriate information in the System Data Container and Source System fields.
3. Choose Test Cases.
A dialog box appears in which you can search for test cases.
4. Select the test cases that you want, and choose .
A new row appears in the CATT Migration dialog box for each of the selected test cases. You cannot change the name of the target object.
5. If you want to create a test configuration as well as a test script, select Create Test Configuration.
6. If you want to use recursive REF migration, select Recursive REF Migration.
7. If you want the parameter names to begin with I_, E_, or V_ (instead of simply an underscore), select Typed Parameter Names.
8. In the Target Version field, enter a version number for the test script. If the script already exists, enter a version number that is not in use.
9. In the Target Package field, enter a package name for the test script. Leave the field empty for the test script to be saved as a local object. If the test script exists already, you must assign the new version to the same package.
10. Choose .
11. Choose .
The test scripts are created and saved.
12. If there is a or a in the Status field of a test script, double-click the icon to get more information about the error or warning.
13. Display the test script in the test script editor.
If manual changes are needed to complete the migration, these will be noted in the command editor.