To determine whether the objects are exported or imported from the point of view of the SAP system during synchronization, set the required indicators in the last two columns of the mapping table (Import or Export).
The following rules apply irrespective of the indicators that you set:
· When creating an entry in the directory (but not when updating), the fields that are required in the directory (mapping indicator Required) and the key fields in the SAP System (mapping indicator Filter) are automatically exported.
· When creating an entry in the SAP System (but not when updating), the fields that are required in the SAP System (these cannot be identified in transaction LDAPMAP) and the key fields in the SAP System (mapping indicator Filter) are automatically imported.
· For objects that already exist (that is, for updating) the settings of the synchronization indicators apply.
1. In transaction LDAP, choose Server.
The system displays the Display “Server” View: Overview screen.
2. Switch to change mode.
3. Select the directory server for which you want to set the synchronization indicators.
4. Choose the Synchronization option from the Dialog Structure tree by double clicking it.
The system displays the Mapping Overview screen (transaction LDAPMAP). The name of the selected logical directory server automatically appears in the Server Name field.
5. Set the synchronization indicators.
6. Choose Back and Save.
You have defined the synchronization direction with the synchronization indicators. You can now prepare and start the synchronization and synchronize the data using report RSLDAPSYNC_USER.