You use layout management to:
? Delete layouts
? Transport layouts
? Define layouts as default layouts
To call layout management, choose ® Manage Layouts. In full-screen mode, choose Settings ® Layouts ® Manage
On the Layout:Management screen, a list of the existing layouts appears.
- The standard SAP layouts begin with a number.
- Non-user-specific layouts (client-specific standard layouts) begin with “/”.
- User-specific layouts begin with a letter (A-Z).
If user-defined layouts can be defined in the list, you can use User-Defined Layouts / Standard Layouts to switch between the display of the standard layout (that is available to all users) and the display of the user-defined layouts, which are only available to you.
The display of the standard layouts includes the SAP standard layouts as well as the non-user-specific, client-specific layouts.
To delete one or more layouts, select it/them. In the subsequent dialog box, choose or Edit ® Delete Layout.
If a list is always displayed with a set layout, this means a default layout is set.
If you have the authorization to set a layout as a default layout, proceed as follows:
In the layout row, choose the Default column.
1. Select a layout.
2. Choose or Edit ® Set Default.
To save your settings, choose or Layout ® Save.
To import one or more layouts from other clients, proceed as follows:
1. Choose Environment ® Import Layout.
2. Enter the source client from which the import should proceed. A list of all the standard layouts in the client appears.
3. Select your required layout.
4. Choose Import.
You can transport standard layouts from the current system to a target system.
1. To do this, choose Layouts ®Transport.
2. Select one or more standard layouts that you want to transport into another system. To select all the standard layouts, choose .
You can only transport standard layouts (that is, the SAP standard layouts or client-specific layouts); you cannot transport user-specific layouts.
3. Choose Layouts ®Transport.
4. To create a new transport request, choose Create Order, enter a name for the request, and save the request.
5. To select an existing transport request, choose Own Request and double-click on the desired request.
6. Choose Continue.
7. Transport the transport request into the using the transport system functions. Choose Utilities ® Requests (Organizer).