You can use this transaction to create references to all types of software products, from source code to documentation, in order to reuse these rather than create new objects.
1. Call the transaction for maintaining Reuse products (SLIBP).
The Maintain Reuse Product initial screen appears.
2. Enter the product name or use the input help for the Reuse Product field. (For more details refer to Deleting Libraries).
The following functions are available:
1. To delete a product, choose .
1. To check a product, choose . For more information, see Maintaining Libraries.
1. Choose .
2. If the product has been used a list of messages is displayed, otherwise you receive a message that no uses have been found.
3. To go to the place where the product you have chosen is used, choose a line.
1. To transport a product, choose Transport.
A dialog box appears.
2. In the next dialog box, specify the transport request you want the library to be transported in (or you can create a new transport request here).
3. To release the transport request, choose Environment ® Transport Organizer (transaction SE09).
1. To create a list of products, choose . You do not have to select a Reuse product.
A selection screen appears.
2. Carry out a search.
1. To display a preview of the selected Reuse product in the browser, choose .
1. To display a Reuse product, choose .
1. To change a product, choose Change.
For more information see Creating and Maintaining Reuse Products