The Reuse Library is a transaction that helps the developers find reusable software objects.
The collection of reusable objects (Reuse products) is displayed in browser. On the left-hand side is a navigation area, where you can navigate through the collection of products. This includes a full text search. On the right-hand side the data for a selected Reuse product is displayed on tabs.
The application toolbar provides pushbuttons for the following functions:
· Full screen on/off: Switches between the screen display with or without the navigation area on the left-hand side of the screen
· Full text search: Opens the dialog box for the full text search
· Libraries: Subscribing to Libraries.
· Position cursor on product: Positions the cursor on the product in the navigation area that is currently described on the tabs on the right-hand side of the window
· Add to favorites: Adds the object displayed in the right of the screen area to the list of favorites.
Pressing the following buttons returns information on Reuse products:
Develop. Knowl. Base