The Roadmaps contain the standard SAP implementation methodology and cover the most important aspects and phases of a mySAP implementation.The Roadmaps provide links to accelerators and tools which perform project tasks.
· Navigate in the structure
· Search for entries in the Roadmap structure
· Display assigned documents and accelerators
· Milestones identify the project phases
· Service packs identify links to the SAP Service Marketplace with information about suitable SAP services
· Filter the Roadmap structure by roles, topics or flavors
· Print documents, or structures with their documents
· Download the Roadmap as offline (HTML) version
Roadmaps without project link are display-only.
If you use a Roadmap in your implementation project, you can use the following functions as well as the Roadmap Without Project Link functions:
· Assign keywords for the Roadmap structure elements
· Assign a status for the Roadmap structure elements
· Assign project team members to structure elements
· Filter the Roadmap structure by keywords and project team members assigned
· Create project-specific notes for the Roadmap structure elements
· Create project documentation
· Create messages
· Download the Roadmap into MS Project to create a project plan
You cannot change the structure of the Roadmap.