You need a valid SAP license to log on to the SAP Web AS. When the SAP Web AS is installed, a temporary license is also installed, which you must replace with a permanent license.
You have installed the SAP J2EE Engine and started the Visual Administrator.
1. In the Visual Administrator choose Server 0 ® Services ® Licensing Adapter. The system data that you need to request the license from the SAP Service Marketplace appears.
Ў Installation number (if it exists)
Ў System ID,
Ў System number (if it exists)
Ў Hardware key
Ў Current release
2. Under the Internet address service.sap.com ® mySAP Business Suite, you can get to the initial page of the license key requests in SAP Service Marketplace. Here you will find all the information you need to request license keys.
3. Enter your e-mail address in the request. The license key will be sent to you promptly by e-mail. Alternatively, you can also download the license key from the SAP Service Marketplace.
Do not make any changes to the license key. To import the license key, the file must not have been changed.
4. In the Licensing Adapter in the Visual Administrator choose Install License from File.
5. Select the license file that you want from SAP.
The license has been installed.
You can view all the licenses installed in your SAP System, by choosing, in the Visual Administrator, Server ® Services ® Licensing Adapter, then tab Runtime ® Installed Licenses.
For more information about requesting license keys, see SAP note 94998.