There are the following new features in SAP NetWeaver 2004s:
You can already find these new features in higher patch levels of BR*Tools 6.40.
· BRSPACE function recreate database
· Online conversion from LONG and LONG RAW fields to CLOB and BLOB, enabling all SAP tables to be subsequently reorganized online. For more information, see SAP Note 646681.
· Tablespace renaming (Oracle 10g) in Altering a Tablespace with BR*Tools supported
· Backup verify enhancements
· Rebuild of NOLOGGING indexes after recovery, as described in Restore and Recovery
· BRCONNECT check condition CRITICAL_TABLESPACE, as described in BRCONNECT Default Conditions for Database Administration
· Parameters and options for BR*Tools:
Ў Backup and restore modes partial, non_db, and incr_all, as described in BRBACKUP -m|-mode
Ў Disk mirror split with BRBACKUP -q split
Ў BRCONNECT options stop|suspend|resume for BRCONNECT -f stats -u
Ў “Secure copy command” scp in init<DBSID>.sap parameter stage_copy_cmd