The database logs of BRBACKUP, BRARCHIVE, BRSPACE, and BRCONNECT are stored in tables SDBAH and SDBAD.
Do not manually change tables SDBAH and SDBAD. Only the appropriate SAP tools and the SAP System should append or change these tables.
This section does not describe these tables in detail, but instead gives an overview of which information BRBACKUP, BRARCHIVE, BRSPACE, and BRCONNECT stores in which tables.
This table contains information that refers to the backup as a whole:
· Starting time of the backup, BRSPACE or BRCONNECT processing
· End time of the backup, BRSPACE or BRCONNECT processing
· BRBACKUP/BRARCHIVE/BRSPACE/BRCONNECT return code
· BRBACKUP/BRARCHIVE/ BRSPACE/BRCONNECT action ID (encoded timestamp of the file system log names)
· BRBACKUP/BRARCHIVE/ BRSPACE/BRCONNECT function ID (extension of the file system log names)
This table contains information that refers to the backup of one file:
· File name
· Oracle file ID or log group number
· End time of the backup of the file
· Name of the volume where the file was saved
· Position of the file on the volume
· Backup ID of the external backup program
· Compression rate of the software compression
In addition, table SDBAD contains internal BRBACKUP information about compression rates and backup durations for the individual database files.
For BRSPACE and BRCONNECT, SDBAD tables contain information on the total number of objects processed by BRSPACE or BRCONNECT.