This BRRESTORE command option enables you to restore a file directly from a tape volume without having to specify the name of the backup log or the log sequence number.
· <file_pos>: Specify the position of the file on the tape.
· init_ora|spfile: The profiles init<DBSID>.ora and spfile are restored. These files are in position 2.
· init_sap: The initialization profile init<DBSID>.sap is restored. This file is in position 3.
· space_log: The main log space<DBSID>.log, the structure log struc<DBSID>.log, and the parameter change log param<DBSID>.log are restored. These files are in the third-to-last position.
· det_log: The detail BRBACKUP/BRARCHIVE log is restored. This file is in the second-to-last position.
· sum_log: The summary BRBACKUP/BRARCHIVE log is restored. This file is in the last position.
· init_all: Restores init<DBSID>.ora, spfile, and init<DBSID>.sap in one run.
· all_log: Restores reorg<DBSID>.log, struc<DBSID>.log, param<DBSID>.log, detail and summary BRARCHIVE or BRBACKUP logs in one run.
· <rest_dest>: Specifies the restore directory into which the requested files will be restored. If no directory is specified, the files will be restored to the current directory where BRRESTORE was started.
· control_file: Restores the control file saved after a backup of offline redo log files with RMAN.