R3trans Return Codes
R3trans sets a return code that shows whether or not the transport has succeeded. You can view details on transports in the log file. Here are the following return codes:
0 : No errors or problems have occurred.
Warnings have occurred but they can be ignored.
- 8 : Transport could not be finished completely. Problems occurred with certain objects.
- 12 : Fatal errors have occurred, such as errors while reading or writing a file or unexpected errors within the database interface, in particular database problems.
- 16 : Situations have occurred that should not have.
- Constants in the program are too small
- Not enough available memory
- Internal R3trans error
Other return codes are not set by R3trans itself but point to errors, such as segmentation faults.