A test package is generally assigned to a tester who finds it in the test package test transaction.
The test package assignment is client-dependent.
To assign a particular test package to a tester, proceed as follows:
- Go from the ABAP/4 Development Workbench to the maintenance transaction via :Test ® Test workbench ® Test organization ® Create test package.
- Enter the names of the test catalog and the test package to which you want to assign a tester.
- Choose Assign tester.
- Enter the tester’s user name in the Assign test package to user dialog box, and choose Continue.
To assign test packages to several testers at the same time, proceed as follows:
- Go to the initial screen via Test ® Test workbench ® Test organization ® Assign test package.
An overview of all testers and test packages assigned appears.
- Choose New entries.
You go to create mode.
- Enter the names of the testers, the test catalog and the test package.
- Choose Back.
- Save your entries before leaving the transaction.