Create Test Plan
A test plan is created with reference to a test catalog. It is a view of the test catalog.
- Go from the ABAP Workbench to the maintenance transaction via :Test ® Test workbench ® Test organization ® Create test plan.
- Enter the name of the test catalog for which you want to create a test plan.
- Enter a name for the test plan to be created in the appropriate field.
- Choose Create.
- Enter a short description for the test plan in the following dialog box.
- You can choose in the Selection group whether you want to select test plans manually or generate them via Attributes. See the relevant section.
Choose Manual selection and ENTER .
The test catalog hierarchy appears.
Select the tree structure branch which is to be in the test plan, and choose Generate test plan.
Choose Attributes and ENTER .
Enter the test case selection conditions and choose Execute.
The test plan is generated according to your selection conditions.