After archived data has been reloaded, the system does not automatically update the archive information structures, so the Archive Information System status display will show an error. You must therefore carry out the update manually.
· Archived data has been reloaded into your system.
· You are in the status management function of the Archive Information System.
1. Use the Status per Archive view.
2. Mark all of the archiving sessions whose files were reloaded (these sessions have the status Reloaded).
3. Empty the information structures for the reloaded archive files via Empty Structures. You can usually do this online - scheduling as a background job is not necessary.
The reloaded files have now disappeared from the display. If new archive files have been created during the reload, proceed as follows:
1. Continue to use the Status per Archive view.
2. Mark the archiving sessions which were created by the reload (these sessions carry the remark "Created by reload from <session>").
3. Fill the information structures for the newly created archive files.
For more information, see Filling and Emptying Information Structures .
If you approach this sequence in reverse order, in certain circumstances, the fill status of the newly created archive files can appear as incorrect . If this occurs, empty all of the information structures for which the fill status is incorrect. Finally, repeat the steps in the standard sequence.