create specializations/specialization categories
Before you can create specializations for an entity type, you must create the corresponding specialization category.
- Choose Goto ® Specializations in the definition screen of the entity type for which you wish to create specializations/specialization categories.
- Choose Create specialization ® Create spec. cat. in the screen Change Specializations. The dialog box Create Specialization Category appears.
- Enter the number of the specialization category in the dialog box and press Continue.
- Make the following entries in the screen Create Specialization Category:
· Short text (mandatory)
· Attribute: complete or disjoint.
- Save your entries and return with Back.
You can now enter the specializations.
- Position the cursor on the specialization category you have created and press Create special. The dialog box Create Specialization appears.
- Enter the name of the specialization in the dialog box under Entity type to and press Continue.
- Save the created specialization in the new screen and return to the definition screen with Back.