The ALE basis customizing data configures the distribution technically:
· Distribution model (logical level), in which the sender-recipient relationships for messages are defined
· Partner profiles (physical communication level)
· RFC destination for synchronous BAPI calls, and
· ALE tools, for example to send IDocs to specified recipients (listing), or to change IDoc data from one value to another (data conversion).
SAP provides two tools to ensure the consistency of this data:
· Converting ALE Basis Customizing data
This tool adjusts the data in distributed system landscapes.
· ALE basis customizing data check center
The Check Center checks the consistency of your ALE basis customizing data.